Federal facilities recognize a significant benefit to having the BioGreen360 on-site through the reduction of trucks coming and going to haul away food waste to landfills. With security practice adherence being of primary importance at prison systems, military bases, and government facilities, having dry-digestion on-site solves a range of concerns because all of the institution’s dry ‘digestion’ of food waste right takes place right on the premises
With the BioGreen360 being easy to train, feed and maintain, facilities managers can focus on supporting the important needs of the institution without the management woes of sanitation, odor and pest control that come with storing large amounts of food waste. The BioGreen360 allows kitchen staff to simply feed the unit the food waste and digest up to 1500 pounds of waste per day into light-weight, dry, 100% optimized post-consumer material optimized for ease of disposal.
The BioGreen360 also helps government facilities comply with health inspections, and helps eliminate traditional headaches associated with stored food waste.
The BioGreen solution is economical, seamless and easy to use; diverts food waste from landfills, saves you money and keeps you compliant with the changing waste legislation.
- Significantly reduces the total cost of food waste management
- Eliminates 100% of your food waste from the waste stream
- The only 3BL Food Waste Management Solution
- Installation – Simple, seamless and inexpensive
- Operations – Fully Automated and Efficient
- No Clean Water in, No Grey Water Out
- Food waste management as a service – No Capital Costs, No Hassle
- Monthly subscription with maintenance and 24/7 service support included